About LEASH Dog Care
Leash Dog Care offers dog walking and pet sitting services throughout the city of Boston. We strive to provide premium pet care through reliable and transparent service.
LEASH is hiring!We are currently looking for a dog walking employee to start ASAP. We offer robust paid training and flexibility with your schedule!
TO APPLY AND BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
Simply reply to this post with a current resume. Please include a cover letter - telling us a little about yourself, your experience with dogs, and why you would be a great fit and an asset to LEASH!
- Passion and love for animals
- Great customer service skills and friendly and fun attitude...
- Must be self motivated, punctual, and trustworthy
- Follow any special instructions or limitations that dog owners provide(client relations are a significant part of the job)
- Ability to work independently while also being a great team member
- Proven ability to interact with animals in a calm loving manner
- Drivers License/ Criminal background checks required
- A fully insured car
- Excellent references
- Smartphone with camera and access to email. All walks are managed through an app
- Comfortable around all breeds/sizes of dogs, ability to lift a 50 pound dog
- Have experience as or are training to be veterinarians/vet techs/dog trainers/etc.
- Knowledge of pet CPR
- Have worked as a dog walker or pet sitter previously.
- Volunteered in animal shelters
- Worked in doggy day care