Work 10-30 hours per week afternoons and weekends. Now hiring for Part-Time Behavior Technician positions! No formal experience required …
- Flexible schedule options; after school hours
- Paid Training
- A magnetic and familial work culture where co-workers value and support one another
Shine Your Light and Grow at SPARKS! We are forward-thinking, enthused and poised to lead the ABA services field in the DMV. SPARKS offers scientifically-based services that are tailored to a child’s unique learning needs. If you have a talent for connecting with children, are an experienced educator or have a degree in Psychology or Special Education, we would love to talk with you. We can train you to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) who engages and motivates kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders to learn amazing new skills. What’s more…as an RBT with SPARKS, you’ll have a unique opportunity to grow professionally and be part of a fun and connected team.
- Work one-on-one with kids with special needs/ developmental disabilities in their homes
- Multiple full-time and part-time positions (afternoons & evenings) available
- Opportunities throughout DC, Maryland (PG, Montgomery, Anne Arundel) and Northern Virginia
- Receive extensive training to provide behavior therapy/ Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) – to create lasting change for our kids and their families
- Be a part-teacher, part-coach and part-clinician
- Receive support and supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Eligible to earn Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
This position is similar to the following position at other companies; Behavior Therapist (BT), Behavior Technician, Registered Behavior Technician, Behavior Interventionist, ABA Tutor, ABA Therapist, ABA Instructor.
- You must have experience working with children; nanny, childcare, teaching, camp counselor
- Some college preferred; psychology, education, special education, child care, health science
- Bilingual (Spanish, English, Amharic and others)
- Evening availability for a minimum of 4 evenings per week (M-F)
- 1 year minimum commitment (SPARKS trains you and wants clients to have continuity)
- Reliable transportation (your assigned families will live near your school or home)
Candidates interested in the following positions will find this role similarly rewarding and are encouraged to apply; Home Health Aide (HHA), Teacher Aide, Child Care Worker, Instructor, Counselor, Education Assistant, Home Care Worker, Caregiver, Mental Health Therapist.
Apply Today and Don’t Wait! We serve clients in Maryland, DC and Virginia.
Visit www.thesparksgroup.org or Facebook @SPARKSGroupMD.
The Sparks Group/LEARN Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.