Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT SUMMARY: LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions has partnered with a notable Fortune 500 company that provides value-added services to consumers with a commitment to socially responsible, sustainable growth, and environmentally-conscious products headquartered in OC. This role is a high-impact, high-visibility role, with a deep commitment to continuous improvement, optimal efficiencies, and distribution excellence.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst works within the BI team and focuses on leveraging technology to extract and share analytics insights using creative data visualizations. This exciting opportunity lives in the most visible team across the organization and will focus on front line initiatives that are regularly communicated the Fortune 500 company public message given by the CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with other BI Analysts and Engineers around data/table structures to optimize for Dashboards and different self-service needs.
- Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, analysis of results. Act as mentor and Power BI SME for other Power BI users across the company.
- Look for opportunities to improve current processes or find efficiencies by applying industry best practices as a BI analyst
- Commitment to maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction through the implementation, investigation, analysis, training, and relationship-building efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Extreme passion for using data to uncover insights and drive business performance
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business intelligence role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques, and technology, our expertise in analytics, business analysis, or comparable consumer analytics solutions
- 5+ years of experience writing advanced SQL, performance tuning of BI queries, data modeling, and data mining from multiple sources (SQL, ETL, data warehousing).
- 3+ years of experience using business intelligence reporting tools. Mastery of Power BI for the creation and automation of Enterprise-Scale dashboards, standard reports, scorecards, and ad-hoc reports to provide critical business insights for an entire organization
- Experience with advanced Power BI topics such as complex calculations, table calculations, parameters, geographic mapping, multiple disparate data sources, and performance optimization
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.
BusinessView all jobs at LEAPROS