LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
Position Title & Overview: GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Print/Catalogs, Orange County, CA
Our partner is a well-established company actively looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in a production capacity. The Graphic Designer will assist the marketing efforts and handle professional graphic design for a variety of product-related content including print & catalogs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong demonstrated experience working with PowerPoint and digital production such as creating banners, e-vites, resizing eCommerce images
- Must have a solid knowledge of pre-press and offset printing processes and be able to work in MS office
- Strong knowledge of Mac OS required
- Designs a variety of high-visibility projects for print and web using industry-standard design programs
- Advises internal customers on alternatives to obstacles that impede the planned course of action
- Collaborates with others to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects
- Complies with corporate standards on all projects
- Prepared to execute other duties as required to meet business objectives
- Bachelor's Degree required in Graphic Design/Visual Communications or comparable degree
- Advanced experience with Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong expereince working in a Mac OS enviorment
- Five or more (5+) years of experience, demonstrating a strong portfolio that displays talents and experience.
- Creative thinking, customer focus, flexibility and strong attention to detail.
- Strong creative process the ability to manage high-volume production workload