Accounts Payable Clerk
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 to $26 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with a highly successful real estate management company in Orange County in their search for an Accounts Payable Clerk for their residential services division. Our client partner is one of the most established real estate companies in Southern California and offer a fantastic work environment. This position has a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
POSITION TITLE: Accounts Payable Clerk
POSITION OVERVIEW: The successful candidate will function as a key member of the resident services accounting and finance team.
- Responsible for the full cycle accounts payable cycle for assigned entities.
- Process invoices and payables; filing, scanning and matching invoices for assigned entities
- Matching check payments to invoices and purchase orders
- Reconcile accounts, post to ledgers, journals and other accounting records
- Assist with month end close; preparing reports and assigned portion of the monthly financial statement
- May serve as AR backup as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of related accounting experience in a mid to large sized company with multiple locations /entities
- Experience handling high volume (400+ invoices weekly)
- Computer proficient: Intermediate Excel and ERP systems
- (Note: Yardi is a plus although not required)
- Associates Degree or higher preferred (Accounting, Finance or Business related field)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced company
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.
AddressOrange County, CA
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?