Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Expired: January 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
LEAP is the global leader in the development of integrated productivity solutions for law firms with offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
Law firms using LEAP software enjoy all the benefits of a state-of-the-art practice management system as well as legal accounting, document assembly and management and, uniquely, legal publishing assets, all in one integrated solution.
We are a trusted partner of more than 60,000 lawyers and their staff who rely on us to help them provide outstanding legal services and run productive, profitable law firms.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our highly motivated, high velocity, and busy People & Culture team in Jersey City, NJ.
LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support for you to be successful.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who can navigate the ever-changing market to fill our expanding vacancies, and identify opportunities for process improvement and scalability as LEAP expands its reach across the United States. The role of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to administer the overall recruitment strategy to ensure our teams consists of a diverse set of qualified candidates and ensure a positive end-to-end recruitment/onboarding process for all stakeholders. The position will report directly to the VP of People & Culture.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process for LEAP US from sourcing to onboarding
- Consult with hiring managers to define/hone job specifications
- Source, screen and recommend applicants to hiring managers
- Create and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies by utilizing social media platforms, networking, and job fairs
- Onboard new employees by performing background checks, processing paperwork and conduct new hire orientations
- Maintain recruitment data integrity in applicant tracking system for accurate reporting
- Partner with the People & Culture team on department focused strategic and tactical projects
- Build strong relationships with our hiring managers and become an effective business partner to them.
- Ensure that the candidate journey aligns with our LEAP core values.
- Drive an effective and efficient talent strategy which supports the business growth.
- Take responsibility for the administration and process required to onboard new hires effectively.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in recruiting
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, firmness, and collaboration in dealing with individuals at all levels.
- Personable with demonstrable experience and a strong passion for recruiting great people.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems - we use Workable and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills, and experience working with HRIS.
- Proactive - An innovative thinker and someone who gets stuff done. Must be comfortable working under pressure with limited supervision, we don't have time to micromanage.
- Must be organized and detail and task oriented with the ability to prioritize and follow up.
- An eye for detail - someone who can get the busy work done as well as the strategic stuff.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans Available.
- Hybrid work model.
- 401k with Company Matching Program.
- Staff Events.
- Employee Assistance Plan.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Company Shares Opportunity.
- Salary range $80-95K OTE
At LEAP, we care about what we do and the people we work with
We continually improve to be the best
We NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
LEAP Legal Software is firmly committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the market we serve. Our associates, clients and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
LEAP Legal Software
AddressJersey City, NJ
Get fresh Global Talent Acquisition Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!