LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 400 people, have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK with more than 13,000 law firms using our software worldwide.
Our New York Sales Team is currently looking to grow its highly motivated, high velocity sales team with a Business Development Manager focusing on Buffalo and the surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop a lucrative sales career, working at the cutting edge of legal software industry. As a Business Development, LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support for you to be successful. If you believe you have the potential to be a sales superstar but have not been given the chance, we want to talk to you!
- Generate, qualify and develop new business leads
- Cold and warm calling prospective LEAP users
- Conduct software demonstrations online and onsite to potential customers, highlighting the benefits of LEAPs product's features
- Prepare and present proposals
- Ensure all communication with Opportunities is effective and in a friendly and professional manner
- Monitor and report on sales activities and KPIs using Salesforce
- Meet and exceed quota
- Participate in sales conferences and events
What we look for in our Sales Team:
- Prior experience within the legal professional is desired but not necessary
- Salesforce experience is preferable but not essential
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial acumen; the ability to build trust with senior directors and business owners in a credible and informed manner;
- A strong will to win'
- Time management skills
- This is a full-time, work from home opportunity so requires someone that is very self-motivated and has a strong desire to succeed
- Earn a six-figure income (base salary + uncapped commissions)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans Available
- 401k with Company Matching Program
- Staff Events
- Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Flexible Annual Leave
- Company Shares Opportunity
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.