Our company is hired by various fortune 500 clients to develop and tailor specific sales and marketing campaigns to help them grow in their industry. Our professionally trained sales team has the ability to roll out any of their new products or services at the drop of a dime.
We continue to have successful growth because we always provide an 100% return on investment for our clients. Our team is only the most positive, sports minded, competitive people who strive to grow and advance in the company. Our high class training program allows us to roll out new products instantly to bring the best and fastest results for our client. We have built a team of motivated and goal oriented members who strive and work very hard for their goals. They know that their future is in their hands, which pushes them to do their best day in and day out.
Due to our proven results, we are in demand for growth, once again in our Entry Level Customer Service positions.
- Provide fantastic customer service via phone calls, instant messages and emails
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, instant messages and emails
- Identify customer needs, create solutions and ensure a positive experience
- Open and maintain customer accounts, prepares product or service reports, collect and analyze customer information
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Meet customer service team call handling quotas and quality goals
- Utilize various software systems to optimize efficiency and performance
- Proven work experience as a customer service or sales representative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding listening and phone etiquette skills
- Ability to handle customer situations in a polite, professional and timely manner
- Advanced communication, selling and problem resolution skills
- Strong computer, typing and 10-key and Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Minimum high school diploma; AA, BS/BA degree preferred