Systems Applications Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: Are you the type of individual that is motivated by the challenge of a dynamic, complex, yet rewarding career? Can you utilize and exploit progressive technology and analytical processes to satisfy customer needs? Are you a good partner with your teammates; creative, diligent, and possesses individual values that align with a corporation’s mission? Do you enjoy fast response time, with an active involvement from concept to deployment? Does the idea of a great team atmosphere and high impact role in a growing organization whom values customer satisfaction and employee development excite you? Are you interested in being part of a team that strives to achieve high business impact, execution excellence and has a lot of fun while we are doing it?
LCR Embedded Systems, Inc. is looking for an Applications Engineer who is passionate about the sales process, and is a solid contributor that will provide effective inter-departmental collaboration, customer interfacing, and technical support for the release of an overall design for production of a quality embedded systems.
The successful candidate will have primarily involved with providing up-front technical support to the sales team for new opportunities or modifying a product or design to fit a customer need. The incumbent will assists the sales team in discussions with customers in the selection of products that meet their specific needs and/or modification of products to meet specific customer applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical support during the sales process
- Generate cost estimates while partnering with the procurement team to develop pricing models for proposals.
- Creation of conceptual designs for proposals.
- Successfully produce proposals in response to customer requests.
- Actively assist in the project management process.
- Generate accurate technical information for marketing purposes.
· Proactively make technical recommendations on how to resolve customer challenges.
- Actively participate in the product development teams.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical aptitude with the ability to synthesizes complex or diverse information; The successful incumbent will competently collect and research data.
- Project Management experience, with the ability to accurately develops and coordinate project plans; while communicating changes, progress, while managing competing demands.
- Customer Service mindset, with the ability to responds promptly to customer needs.
- Team first mindset with the ability to balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Solid written communication skills, with the ability to writes clearly and informatively; Able to competently read and interpret written information.
- Ability to demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness while looking for ways to promote and improve quality.
- Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities.
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Sound judgment while exhibiting sound and accurate judgment.
- Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or general Engineering or combination thereof,
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering drawings Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Software Products (Word & Excel) and ERP Software, Solidworks MCAD.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Travel: Occasional travel up to 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
LCR Embedded Systems, LLC. Is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability Status.
LCR Embedded Systems, Inc
9 South Forrest AvenueJeffersonville, PA
Get fresh Dynamic Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.