Our fast growing real estate investment firm is seeking a Real Estate Administrative Assistant with outstanding phone skills. This is a work from home position, so you need to be an organized, motivated, and independent professional. Previous real estate experience is not necessary.
This job requires a high level of enthusiasm, professionalism, ability to project a positive attitude over the phone and a knack for getting people to feel comfortable talking to you. We are also looking for people who are self starters, quick learners, and have a desire to help people.
This position will involve inbound and outbound calls to/from homeowners in the Tampa Bay Area (primarily in Pasco and Pinellas Counties), who have received one of our marketing pieces about purchasing their home. It is up to you as the Real Estate Administrative Assistant to manage those calls and create an instant rapport while gathering basic information about their property. As the Real Estate Administrative Assistant, your primary goal is to set appointments for our House Buying Specialists to meet with the sellers. All information gathered during the call will be entered into our CRM (database) system and leads within the system managed by you.
Compensation: $400 - $500/week (plus bonuses)
Work from home. No commute.
TRAINING will be in Clearwater few times a week for 2 weeks to 1 month.Compensation:
$400 - $500/week (plus monthly and quarterly bonuses)Responsibilities:
- Create rapport with callers and gauge motivation to sell.
- Gather information from callers about their property (scripts provided).
- Set appointment for House Buying Specialists.
- Enter all information gathered from caller into company CRM (database).
- Continue to follow up and nurture old leads from our CRM.
- Must be a self starter/motivated, team player, and doesn't get discouraged with "No's" from seller.
- Positive and Upbeat individuals who are dedicated to providing excellent customer service to our clients.
- An active listener who can build excellent rapport with all personality types.
- Motivated and organized individual who can work from home productively.
- Enjoys multi-tasking.
- Build rapport over the phone and enter data into computer based CRM system.
- Individuals who value/prioritize professional and personal growth.
- Must reside in the greater Tampa Bay area.
We are a small group of very driven and dedicated individuals who work well together as team and we have a lot of fun doing it! Our company motto is "We don't just buy houses, we help people move forward." With that, not only do we all work towards making a lot of money, but it's important for us to help each other reach company and personal goals. We believe in taking ownership over what we do, while conducting ourselves with the utmost integrity and humility. We want people on our team who are invested into their professional and personal growth. We are a growing company looking for individuals who want to grow with us and be a part of the high energy and forward thinking culture we are looking to build!
For more information about the company, please visit us on the web at: http://lightningcapitalhousebuyers.com/ Please check out our company Google Reviews at: http://bit.ly/31fF8Z9.