JOB LOCATION: Springerville and St. Johns Arizona
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF LIVING IN A SMALL RURAL COMMUNITY IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU.
SALARY: $38,688-$43,472 + additional crisis service monies + productivity incentives
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, 8 Paid Holidays
The main purpose, of this position, is to provide case management and related behavioral health services to clients in a coordinated and effective manner. This position is expected to cooperate as a team member, when indicated, in the provision of a therapeutic environment that encourages each client’s overall growth. This position is 40 hours a week and is expected to maintain an acceptable level of productivity as measured by billable hours.
- Provides case management and related behavioral health services to populations of all ages.
- Completes assessments and treatment plans.
- Oversees the client’s progress toward goals and objectives.
- Maintains, monitors, and modifies services to designated clients.
- Communicates with and coordinates care with the client’s family, guardian, other behavioral healthcare providers, physical healthcare providers, education providers, social service providers, judicial providers, etc.
Qualifications And Experience
To be considered a qualified behavioral health technician, a person must have one of the following combinations of education, license and/or behavioral health related work experience:
- An individual who has a minimum of a high school diploma and at least 4 years behavior health related experience (may be combined educational and work experience) and additional training/competencies in clinical skills such as assessment, treatment planning and crisis assessment and intervention.
- An individual with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a non-behavioral health field should have at least 2 years behavioral health related experience (also needs training/competencies in above stated clinical skills).
- An individual with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a behavioral health field (also needs training/competencies in above stated clinical skills).
- Qualification as noted above.
- Class A or B Fingerprint Clearance from Arizona. (LCBHC can assist with the application for this clearance.)
- Current valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
- Prior experience in an outpatient behavioral health setting.
- CPR and First Aid certification. (If hired, LCBHC can assist with obtaining these trainings.)