Audit Administrative Assistant
LBMC is built on individuals with entrepreneurial spirits and believe in the power of a hybrid workforce. We are consistently named a Pacesetter for Growth in the U.S. as we continue to add team members to each of 4 LBMC offices in the Southeast and remote. LBMC also continues to receive accolades including being noted as a Fortune Great Place to Work, a Top 5 Firm in the Southeast, a Top Accounting Firm on Accounting Today’s Top 100 list, Best Firm in Technology, Best Workplace in Consulting & Professional Services, and more! We are proud to provide individualized career paths regardless of team member location and work schedules.
LBMC offers competitive benefits including generous PTO schedules, dynamic technology solutions for remote work, robust Talent Development and continuing professional education programs, inclusive Business Resource Groups, enhanced parental leave, thoughtfully structured mentorship, and individual development programs, and more. We are committed to giving back to our local communities through LBMC initiatives such as Lending Hands and the LBMC Cares Foundation to support causes important to team members. While we may have a global footprint, we still believe in the power of southern hospitality and supporting the causes that matter to both our team members and clients and are committed to enhancing team member benefits as we identify gaps and changes in the marketplace.
LBMC values individuals with a growth mindset and entrepreneurial spirit, so if you have an innate curiosity for solving problems and creating solutions—LBMC is the place for you! If you are interested in joining a firm that provides personalized career paths, the opportunity to work with sophisticated clients around the US and encourages a “work that works for you” mentality, please reach out.
The Administrative Assistant supports the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, accountability, commitment, and ownership.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Creating, editing, and processing engagement letters
- Creating, editing, and processing financial statements and reports
- Setting up projects and entering budget detail; updating time to ensure proper placement within project
- Administering the online and hard copy confirmations processes with staff
- Administering electronic signature processes
- Proxy time entry
- New clients and contacts set-up in CRM
- Preparing draft progress and final billings; assisting in collections
- Assist shareholders and managers with power point presentations
- Updating spreadsheets to ensure completed tasks are documented
- Maintaining stock of processing supplies within audit area
- Working with administration team to keep others aware of processing procedures
- Making travel arrangements as requested
- Assisting with purchasing and expense reports
- Assisting with event planning
- Offering administrative support to the departments as needed
- Adheres to LBMC’s defined processes and procedures including the firm's policy on privacy and client confidentiality. Knows and follows the rules, regulations, and the Code of Professional Conduct of the AICPA, the Tennessee Society of CPAs, the Tennessee Board of Public Accountancy, and other regulating bodies as appropriate.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3-year experience in an administrative role supporting multiple employees
- Experience with CaseWare software preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, be detail oriented, and service minded with the ability to deliver quality work under a deadline
Diversity and Inclusion at LBMC
Commitment to our team members, clients, and the communities in which we work. At LBMC, our mission of delivering the best to our clients and each other every day is rooted in our unique differences. Our engagement, growth and success are at their best when team members have equal opportunity and are included. Diversity brings value to LBMC by connecting us with our community and driving innovation.
*LBMC provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.*
Powered by JazzHR
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.