Outside Sales/Business Development Professional
LBMC, PC Brentwood, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LBMC is a great place to work, and we have the awards and people to prove it! As one of the fastest growing companies since our inception over 30 years ago, we know that people are the key to how to maintain our success. Our people, culture, benefit options, growth opportunities, and not to mention that we are located in some pretty amazing cities in Tennessee, all come together to make us a TOP Work Place!
LBMC Employment Partners, LLC is a leading human resources consulting firm with offices in Nashville (Brentwood), Knoxville, and Chattanooga, TN. LBMC Employment Partners provides a complete menu of human resources products and services including Professional Employer Organization (PEO), human resources consulting, regulatory compliance, health and employee benefits, workers’ compensation, COBRA, payroll and tax compliance, Section 125 plans and unemployment insurance claims.
The Outside Sales/Business Development Professional is responsible for overall revenue growth through new account acquisition, while building relationships with prospective clients. This position reports to the Business Development Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES | RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement current sales strategies
- Business-to-Business, outside sales, cold calling
- Build relationships with businesses via face-to-face, email and phone efforts.
- Inform potential clients what services and products LBMC EP offer.
- Maintain primary responsibility for overall customer relationship during implementation and transition to operational team.
- Prepares proposals, agreements, marketing materials and general correspondence.
- Conducts sales reporting.
- Responsible for the efficient management and usage of the CRM software
- When directed by management the business development professional may be required to attend networking events to form relationships with decision makers
QUALIFICATION | SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of Outside Sales/ Business Development experience
- Customer Service driven: Ability to analyze the client need and provide strategic business solutions
HIGHLIGHT OF LBMC'S BENEFITS | PERKS
- Quarterly and holiday office celebrations
- Provided refreshments
- Business casual dress
- Local charity support
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at LBMC, PC