LBMC Technology Solutions, LLC is one of the Southeast’s leading full-service information technology companies. We are a company who values persistence, loyalty and quality of service. We are problem solvers, we are business people, and we are technical consultants. While we use and deploy sophisticated technology solutions, we like to do so by taking a down-to-earth approach and having a little fun, too. You could just say that we are geeks with personality!
LBMC Technology Solutions is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Nashville office. The Administrative Assistant supports the organization's mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment, accountability and ownership.
PRIMARY DUTIES | RESPONSIBILITIES
- Filling in when the full time Administrative Assistant is out of the office
- Placing orders for all lines of Business
- Renewals – All types of licenses (quoting and ordering)
- Keeping CRM updated with Opportunities and Contracts
- Entering Client Expenses into system
- Assisting when needed with meetings and events
- Ordering lunches for client meetings
- Assisting with travel arrangements when needed
- Help with reconciling Credit Card statements monthly
- Assisting with research requests from Accounts Payable, AE’s, etc.
- Learning the new Help Desk system to assist with assigning the cases
- Other miscellaneous duties that provides support to the department
QUALIFICATION | SKILLS
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative role supporting multiple employees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, be detail oriented, and service minded with the ability to deliver quality work under a deadline.
HIGHLIGHT OF LBMC'S BENEFITS | PERKS
- Employee development and training programs, such as including a Women's Initiative Network, Coaching Program, and Young Professionals Group.
- Eight week paid maternity leave
- Two week paid paternity/adoptive leave
- Local charity support
- Quarterly and holiday office celebrations