Commercial Vehicle Service Technician
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Founded in 1918, we are a locally-owned business located in the heart of Lemoyne and Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. We pride ourselves on providing the best employee experience so that we can provide the best customer experience. We offer a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere where our employees are our family – literally; with competitive pay and benefits. With decades-long employees, our team is committed to each other and cares about doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do. And we care about giving back to the community where our employees live and work.
We are looking to build our truck shop and have openings for Commercial Vehicle Service Technicians. Our Commercial Vehicle Technicians perform repair work and maintenance for all commercial sized vehicles including gasoline and diesel engines.
Please read the duties below, if you think you have what it takes, apply today!
Duties and responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Ensures vehicle inspections are completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Communicates the results of the inspection process with the Service Advisor.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Able to work within a team environment
The best fit for our team will have:
- A driven, self start attitude.
- Strong time management.
- Quality and pride in work.
- Accountability and responsibility.
- Valid state driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 401(k) with employer match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Free tool box relocation service
The above description is intended to describe the general nature of the position and may not include all of the duties required of the position. LB Smith is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively promotes a diverse workplace. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
LB Smith FordLemoyne, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.