LB&B Associates Inc.is currently seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Clerkto work at its corporate office in Columbia, MD. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
The qualified candidate should be a self-starter with a high attention to detail. This is a fast paced position performing routine high volume data entryandmaintaining accounts payable records by performing the following duties:
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payment.
- Prepares invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Navision a plus.
- Assists with special projects, as necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro