Bookkeeper Office Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Coordinator Position
L'Arche Heartland located in Overland Park Kansas is part of the International Federation of L'Arche covering 35 countries around the world. L'Arche Heartland operates five homes and a day program supporting adults with developmental disabilities.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fully paid employer paid minimum essential health coverage after 60 days.
Optional disability, accident, life, cancer, critical illness, and hospital insurance.
IRA with employer paid match up to 3% after one year employment
PTO based on years of service; starts at 2 weeks accrued the first year.
Time off for major holidays.
Wage Rate: $16-$18/hr
- High School Education Required
- Working knowledge of mid-level accounting principles/procedures and business administration
- QuickBooks or similar software experience of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Working knowledge of EXCEL and WORD
- Working knowledge of Outlook and SharePoint
- Experience and basic knowledge of HR duties and laws.
- Working knowledge of payroll and benefits processing particularly ADP
- Good organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask is required
- Process HCBS Medicaid claims and claims appeals as needed
- Journal Entries in QuickBooks for accounting activity
- Reconcile bank statements and other Balance Sheet accounts
- Some basic knowledge of financial trending and budgets
- Purchasing for houses, core members, and office
- Create and distribute monthly customer invoices for core member and LGES recycling
- Finance reporting and projects
HR and Payroll:
- Lead in the recruitment process which includes completion of background checks
- Lead in the onboarding process
- Maintain ADP payroll system including Time and Attendance module and process biweekly payroll
- Administer employee benefits including medical, dental, vision and Simple IRA employer match
- Administer employee off boarding
- Liaison between L'Arche and their employee benefit vendors, ADP and government agencies
- Ensure required training compliance for current staff
- Provide technical assistance to staff
- Assist director in coordinating repairs/services and needs five community homes
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Community Leader/Director.
L'Arche HeartlandWhy Work Here?
We are part of an international non-profit organization with room for national and international networking/development.
We are a residential and day service provider for adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. What sets us apart from other agencies is our commitment to relationship and community Personal relationships are at the heart of our organization. We desire to celebrate and make known the gifts of all persons- those with and without developmental disabilities.
8137 Santa Fe DrOverland Park, KS
Finance and Insurance