Skip to Main Content

Revenue Auditor

LAZ Parking
Hartford, CT
  • Expired: December 09, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.

Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%?

PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts! We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company.

We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best - contact us today! The Spirit of the Position: The Revenue Auditor will report to the Revenue Audit Manager. The Revenue Audit Department detects, analyze, and reconcile daily cash/credit card activity for over 3,000 locations nationwide.

We are the first line of defense to identify if there are any issues with the different type of revenue streams. Principal Job Duties: Responsibilities: * Handling of credit card disputes and chargebacks * Monitoring for increasing or decreasing of credit card activity * Performing cash reconciliations * Data entering to keep portal current * Reviewing of daily audit reports * Handling of department mail * Corresponding with regional and field employees * At times performing special projects for manager * Producing monthly reports for executives Skills: * Must be a team player able to collaborate with co-workers and manager * Must be able to work independently * Must be detailed orientated * Ability to multi-task * Typing/ten-keying * Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Adobe, and Outlook) Education: * High School Diploma Experience: * Entry level position; training will be provided Physical Demands: * Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions. FSLA Status: Non-Exempt LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.

No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds. LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.

LAZ Parking

Address

Hartford, CT
06183 USA

Industry

Finance and Insurance

View all jobs at LAZ Parking