LAZ Parking Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Office Manager is an enthusiastic and charismatic individual who greets each day and every person with a smile. S/he is the first point-of-contact for the company and, as such, sets the tone for an individual’s experience at LAZ Parking. Primary responsibilities include handling the flow of in-person and phone inquiries efficiently while ensuring that all other front-desk responsibilities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors appropriately
- Opening and processing incoming mail/packages/faxes
- Operating a multi-line phone system
- Scanning, faxing, and filing.
- managing in/out mail, including mail to and from the LAZ Home Office
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming reception area
- Managing conference room schedules
- Restocking office kitchens
- Supporting the MA Operations staff as needed with projects.
- Completing general correspondence and administrative duties
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Answer and/or refer manager questions regarding employees, budgets, accounts receivables, claims, audits, etc.
- Responsible for assisting in setting up and helping facilitate Quarterly GM Meetings
- Responsible for scheduling and assigning the conference room for internal meetings.
- Assist Business Development in preparing proposals, packets and items for new business and client meetings.
- Handle all business-related accounts for the region including but not limited to; staples advantage, cell phone, EZ Pass, cleaning services and phone lines.
- Responsible for organizing and assisting in regional Charity Events.
- Support RVP and SVP with setting of meetings, expenses, and other administrative tasks
- Responsible for travel arrangements for employees coming from outside the region.
- Improve Regional Office environment through greeting every person with a smile, organized monthly office events and office newsletter updates.
- Assist in administering pipeline programs, including but not limited to training, recruitment efforts, resume screening and interviewing.
- 1-3 years in a customer service (or similar) position preferred.
- 1-2 years in Administrative experience
- High school degree required, associate-level degree (or higher) preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High degree of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to consistently maintain a pleasant, cordial composure regardless of stressful situations.
- Ability to operate office equipment, i.e., copiers, fax, postage machine, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Well-organized approach to job responsibilities
- Ability to set priorities for workload.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, strong internet skills using external websites.
- Ability to work well with team members as well as independently.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
BusinessView all jobs at LAZ Parking