- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We recognize our LAZ family members as our most important asset and, as part of our commitment to people, we strive to ensure that our package of benefits provides peace of mind. LAZ Parking offers a generous benefits package including:
Healthcare Financing Options – Get 0% financing to help pay for health-related expenses
Life and Disability Benefits
And much more!
We are committed to help you be well, not just at work but across all aspects of your life. The following programs are available to help support you, free of charge.
Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
Smoking Cessation Program
Employee Referral Program
Pay Active – On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately.
401(k) with Employer Match
Transit and Commuter Benefits in Select Markets
The Spirit of the Position:
The Front Desk is an enthusiastic and charismatic individual who greets each day and every person with a smile. S/he is the first point-of-contact for the company and, as such, sets the tone for an individual’s experience at LAZ Parking. Primary responsibilities include handling the flow of in-person and phone inquiries efficiently while ensuring that all other front-desk responsibilities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Greeting, welcoming and directing visitors appropriately
· Opening and processing incoming mail/packages/faxes
· Operating a multi-line phone system and intercom
· Running daily avenue reports
· Maintaining a clean and welcoming reception area
· Other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for all daily, weekly, monthly, and annual Parking Revenue and Ticket management, reporting, and reconciliation for the entire region’s portfolio.
- Responsible for creating forms and reports for all revenue/accounts receivable related items and analyzing and reconciling reports to find revenue variances.
- Answer incoming calls and return voicemails for potential and current monthly parkers.
- Regularly collect and process check payments from monthly parkers.
- Distribute hang tags, decals, etc., and all other necessary documents to customers.
- Assist customers with questions related to monthly parking.
- Inventory and Audit responsibility for all parking related consumables, including, but not limited to hangtags, decals, tickets, validations, etc. for all assigned locations.
- Responsible for financial reporting and reconciliation on a daily basis as it relates to monthly parking.
- Communicates all revenue related questions, concerns, and requests to on-site Project Manager and Revenue Manager for clarification and reconciliation purposes.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years in an administrative role.
- 2+ years accounts receivable experience.
- Billing experience is required; PARIS experience is a plus.
- Strong in person and phone relationship-building skills required.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
BusinessView all jobs at LAZ Parking