- Expired: March 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
INDIGO Group in the US
By 2006, LAZ Parking had become a significant regional player on the East Coast when they secured one of the largest parking contracts in the nation the City of Chicagos Millennium Park Garages. This caught the eye of the INDIGO Group, one of the worlds largest parking firms that wanted to invest in a U.S.-based parking company.
In 2007, Indigo acquired a 50% interest in LAZ, which then formally acquired Sunset and the three founders and friends merged their companies and cultures to form the LAZ Parking of today. The combination of lifelong friendship, a people-focused philosophy, and the financial backing of INDIGO Group fueled the company to triple in size over just four years. After 13 years of solid partnership between LAZ and INDIGO Group, LAZ is now known as the fastest-growing parking company in the US and considered as the 2nd Parking operator in the US.
In 2020, a new dynamic came in place with INDIGO Group developing its portfolio of owned real-estate parking assets and we need to reinforce our local team.
The Spirit of the Position:
Directly employed by the parent company Indigo Infra USA Holdings Inc (Indigo USA), and based in Hartford, CT, the Junior Financial Analyst position is meant to be an exciting role sharing time to handle multiple key responsibilities with interactions with our French shareholders and participating in this development initiative.
Hence, the Junior Financial Analyst will report to the local Indigo USA Chief Financial Officer and will work closely with the local teams to participate to our real-estate development while being heavily involved through the LAZ Joint-Venture Coordination department supporting the LAZ team on multiple key corporate finance responsibilities.
The Junior Financial Analyst role will aim at delivering financial models, business analytics, financial reporting, budgets, and long-term business plans and the position will offer a great opportunity to cooperate with executives that can drive business decisions and truly make a difference in the profitability of our business while collaboratively contributing to our initiatives.
In addition, the Junior Financial Analyst will play an active role in the preparation of corporate presentations to shareholder investment committees requiring a good level of attention to details while revealing very good storytelling communication skills.
Financial modeling and real-estate development
- Production of US market analysis
- Participation to strategic plans
- Infra Projects pipeline and monitoring of commercial prospects
- Assistance on Business Plan modeling and PPT presentations for deals
- Tracking of Infra deals performance
- Setting-up Budgeting and reporting structure for Indigo deals
- Support in preparation of Project Entities board books and management reports
Corporate Finance and Financial reporting
- US Monthly reporting facilitation
- Collaboration on submissions to Investment Committees and tracking of performance
- Production of US Consolidated Budget packages
- Assistance on Corporate Finance and strategic LT Business Plan
- Participation to IFRS restatements and analysis bridging US-GAAP to IFRS
- Collect of info and general control of quarterly financials to prepare input in SAP BFC
- Assistance with US GAAP Integration of ANAPLAN for ASC842 compliance (IFRS16)
- Bookkeeping of US Holding and Investment project entities
- Preparation of Quarterly Financial reporting
- Production of Ad-hoc Financial reporting and Analytics
- Assistance with Tax and legal matters impact on financials
- General coordination of reporting requirements
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with SQL, Tagetik, Navision, and/or Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Good business acumen and high proficiency in financial modeling
- Understanding of the French language is a plus
- Strong fluency with MS Office, especially with Excel skills (charts, advanced functions, pivot tables, macros, add-ins)
- Positive attitude, problem-solving skills, detail-oriented and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
FLSA Status : EXEMPT
Indigo Infra USA Holdings Inc. and LAZ Parking are an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Laz Parking