Director of Technology Implementation
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Director, Technology Implementation will support the SVP, the Technology Committee and work closely with our field operations teams to leverage LAZ Parking’s technology systems into operations with a goal to maximize operating efficiency, create or increase technology based revenue streams, increase the understanding and enthusiasm around LAZ tech through education & training initiatives, implement business analytics, yield management, utilize the LAZ Ecommerce platform and deploy other technology solutions into the operating business. The Director, Technology Implementation is a key leader who uses effective data analysis, operational understanding and people management skills to drive results and influence change across the organization.
Principal Job Duties:
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategy to utilize current and future business intelligence tools, customer care center, marketing, e-commerce, and other technology related resources.
- Establish rhythm meetings with key players in your territory & in various tech leadership roles to receive and to provide ongoing and consistent technology updates and education.
- Partner with location and operations management to increases revenues, identify operating efficiencies, and application of LAZ technology systems.
- Collaborate with various departments within the Home Office and the field to ensure compliance with corporate directives and meet or exceed established metrics.
- Act as a resource and liaison for field management in developing expertise in the implementation and use of LAZ systems.
- Work with Business Development teams to sell LAZ technology services including but not limited to written proposal submissions and presentations and track the ongoing value created from those services.
- Partner with and share best practices with other regional Technology Implementation positions.
- Host regular training and education sessions with operations leadership on current and new solutions.
- Track and report on performance of compliance, revenue improvement and new sales of products.
- . Regularly meet with and provide updates to department manager in line with nationally & regionally established goals.
- Create and execute on an annual calendar of planned activities, to include ongoing field visits, to support achieving expectations and results.
- Collaborate and assist in the execution of new location transitions that include technology services.
- Establish regular communication channels with all levels of management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- 3-5 years previous experience working within the Parking or mobility industry required
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem solving.
- Strong sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to articulate analyses to wide range of stakeholders.
- High level of curiosity and investigative mind-set with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong consultative skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FSLA Status: Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
TechnologyView all jobs at LAZ Parking