Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Benefits of joining the LAZ Family:
- Employee Referral Program- $150
- Pay Rate Ranges - $16.04- $18.17
- Pay Active – On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Transit and Commuter Benefits in Select Markets
We recognize our LAZ family members as our most important asset and, as part of our commitment to people, we strive to ensure that our package of benefits provides peace of mind. LAZ Parking offers a generous benefits package including:
- Healthcare Financing Options – Get 0% financing to help pay for health-related expenses
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Supplemental Health
- And much more!
We are committed to help you be well, not just at work but across all aspects of your life. The following programs are available to help support you, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
The Spirit of the Position:
The Customer Service Rep greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients.
What will I do?
- Greet customer, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Assist customers in front lot, lanes and assist in directing traffic.
- Maintain and repair any malfunctioning parking equipment to ensure appropriate access to customers.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Able to work with or without supervision
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Timely and demonstrates sense of urgency.
• Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
• Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
• Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
• Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at LAZ Parking