Customer Service Representative- North Beaches
- Posted: over a month ago
What's in it for you?
We are redefining parking management and having fun doing it! To support our company’s culture of investing in our people, we offer employees the following perks;
- Referral Bonus: $300 for EACH person you refer
- Flexible Schedule- Full Time and Part Time opportunities available
- Positions available at the following locations: Scarborough South and Scarborough North, East Matunuck, Roger Wheeler, Salty Brine
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ– On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately
- Paid training
- Free company uniform
The following programs are available to help support you as a LAZ employee, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, dental, vision – 3 plan options!
We are a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Customer Service Representative will create a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients. The CSR will also greet the public in a manner consistent with the LAZ Way, serving as a representative displaying; honesty, integrity, accountability, teamwork, and demonstrating excellent communication skills. This position will also be tasked with keeping traffic flowing with minimal backup in individual lanes.
Principal Job Duties:
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Direct incoming vehicles to available areas.
- Assist customers in lots, lanes, and in the parking office; help direct traffic.
- Accept monthly and debit payments and process credit cards.
- Keep parking location clean – sweeping, wiping down surfaces and equipment, emptying trash, picking up trash, etc.
- Maintain and repair any malfunctioning parking equipment to ensure appropriate access to customers.
- Courteously assist customers by answering any questions they may have.
- Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Management.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and may assist with other areas based on location needs
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization and outside customers and clientele.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time (95 to 100% of the time)
- Withstand weather elements such heat, wind, rain, etc.
- Sweeping and changing signage when needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
BusinessView all jobs at LAZ Parking