Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best - contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
Under the supervision of the General Manager, the Call Center Supervisor will assist with training agents, updating site information, providing excellent customer service, answering inbound calls, and helping to resolve customer issues in a positive manner.
- Answers inbound calls as a primary job duty
- Ensures staff adheres to site protocols and department policies while on calls.
- Supervises, mentors, and trains staff on inbound calling activities and procedures.
- Informs General Manager of facility issues that require on-site assistance.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining performance standards. Implements changes to procedures when necessary.
- Assists in reporting required by management.
- Assists with training as needed.
- Assists with weekly call center schedule.
- Resolves customer service issues or questions as needed and reports to Manager/Director.
- Work with the Regional Operations teams to ensure National Call Center team is up-to-date on any information regarding facilities that may need to be relayed to callers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 2+ years call center / customer service experience.
- Minimum Associates degree or relevant experience preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- General computer skills.
- Bi-lingual abilities are a plus (English/Spanish).
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt; full-time
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.