We are seeking a Legal Assistant to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs. You must be highly organized, able to maintain files with updated and accurate information, manage a wide variety of concurrent tasks, meet deadlines and be able to effectively communicate with a diverse array of people.
- Record and store client information
- Assist Case Managers on anything necessary to expedite case
- Place Health Insurance Companies on notice regarding case and update client file
- Ensuring that demands go out in a timely manner
- Enter pertinent information into Attorney Software Program (Needles).
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Collect documentation of all damages sustained such as medical records, bills.
- Organize and maintain case files.
- Strong multitasking skills, highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Must have computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word.