- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Litigation Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs. Not a remote position. Fluency in Spanish is required.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Assist with trial preparation
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Able to manage caseload effectively and efficiently
- Able to work independently without micromanagement
AddressCoral Gables, FL
LegalView all jobs at LAW FIRM
Get fresh Litigation Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.