Telephone Customer Service / Collections Representative
LAW FIRM - MERCER COUNTY Trenton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Portnoy Schneck, LLC is an expanding multi-state Creditor Rights law firm . We are looking for Telephone Collectors/Customer Service Representatives. The successful candidate is able to communicate well on the phone and can help consumers resolve outstanding debt and related issues with understanding and dignity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Handle phone calls related to consumer and commercial delinquent accounts through effective preparation, rapport building, coaching/negotiation, and call closing.
-Effectively utilize multiple skip tracing tools and resources to locate the consumer and assets
-Analyze case in order to move them through the proper legal channels to ascertain recoveries.
- Develop effective collection strategies by using available resources to analyze each customer's financial situation.
- Solidify payment commitments while creating a positive customer experience on every call.
- Adhere to quality standards while maintaining professionalism and ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations that govern third party debt collections (i.e. FDCPA, UDAAP, HIPPA, FCRA, etc..).
- Meet or exceed monthly production goals.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented call center environment.
- Demonstrated confidence, initiative, and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills utilizing active listening.
- Fundamental financial understanding.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of New Jersey, New York and/or Pennsylvania civil procedures a plus.
LAW FIRM - MERCER COUNTY
Multi-State Law Firm with a focus on creditor's rights.
3705 Quakerbridge RoadTrenton, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at LAW FIRM - MERCER COUNTY