LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Technician for an opportunity in Littleton, CO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Technician working from engineering drawings, written work instructions and process specifications, you will assemble structural and precision mechanical components in a shop environment
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic mechanical electromechanical or optical areas.
- Constructs troubleshooting, calibrates adjusts tests, and maintains equipment components devices or systems.
- Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in the prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments modifications and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Performs metal bending, water jet, metal rolling and metal stamping operations..
- Background of sheetmetal/structural experience required.
- Must work with safety glasses and/or goggles
- Ability to work with small parts; requires frequent use of hands and fingers
- Ability to read and execute written instructions
- Excellent hand and eye coordination required
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work with precision
- Demonstrated ability working in a team environment
- Basic familiarity with assembly and measuring tools, interpreting visual aids performing simple shop math.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers on a number line and understand how to calculate American weights, measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to work to the priorities of safety, quality and productivity.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 0- 3 years of work experience
- US Citizenship Required
- A&P Certification or equivalent 2-year technical degree
- Experience in metal bending, water jet, metal rolling and metal stamping operations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
A team of industrial staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top technician jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations. We have a dedicated team of Veterans who can help guide you to your next opportunity.