Training at Bothell for about a month and then move to primary work location in Kent.
QC Administrator I
Aerospace experience required!
Seeking QC Administrator I for our location down in Kent, WA. They will be working out of Carlisle Institute Technologies (CIT). We have a small area in their warehouse which we ship directly out of.
The job will primarily be as a Shipping Inspector working for the Quality department.
Training will take place in Bothell and there will be ~ a month of training. Then, they will receive OJT at actual location.
This is mostly a solo position due to very small team at CIT. They will be working with three warehouse individuals.
Safety shoes are required as with all hires for QC.
It would be beneficial if the candidate was local to the surrounding Kent area.
May require some kind of interview either phone or in-person or both.
Shift hours: 7am-3:30pm but may require start time to be 6am depending on workload.
Some OT is expected but also depending on workload. Workload tend to get heavier towards the holidays and the end f their fiscal year which is March.
Shipments are delivered through Internal or external suppliers
Warehouse team will process shipping counts
Forward the paperwork and move them down the line – Stage 1 receiving
QC Administrator will pull the paperwork and look up the PO in Oracle/Enterprise system and validate the paperwork/requirements through quality forms/system and how to route the products or the quality requirements of the products that move down the line
Attention to detail/reviewing the information in system and on paperwork
Data entry accuracy
Fast 10 key alpha numeric
Read contract, purchase orders and right lots to match shipping.
• Review supplier pack slips for compliance to the purchase order.
• Perform the Receipt function of products used in the manufacture of IFE into the ERP system.
• Create and maintain Receiving Inspection records in accordance with established procedures and regulations.
• Perform shelf life calculations for age sensitive material.
• Conduct customer purchase order reviews for business and regulatory requirements.
• Audit inspection records for accuracy and completeness.
• Complete Shipping Inspection records.
• Generate inventory lists to support kit shipments to customers.
• Generate certification documents for shipments.
Project Related Activities
• Perform daily 6S activities.
• Support overtime as the needed by the business.
• Periodically travel to remote sites to support business needs.
• Perform inventory or labeling as directed by the management team.
Reporting/Documentation Related Activities
• Scan documents to various data repositories.
• Perform data collection to improve system processes.
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and Management
• Possess ability to research information in multiple databases.
• Ability to complete tasks quickly including the capability to multi-task and shift priorities as required to support business needs.
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Demonstrate professionalism and ability to protect confidential information.
• Ability to organize own work, coordinate projects, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with a minimum of direction.
• Ability to maintain professional appearance.
• Conduct business by in a friendly, professional manner.
• Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
• Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment.