- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
• Perform repairs on company motor coaches.
• Conduct regular preventative maintenance, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes.
• Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop.
• Help diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs.
• Perform regular diagnostic tests.
• Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles.
• Air brake certified, Air-conditioning certified.
• Computer/Technology skills: Experience preferred using the Internet for diagnostic testing and manufacturer information; any additional skills are helpful.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of concern and conduct repair or offer solutions.
• Ability to work in fast paced and deadline sensitive environment; flexibility.
• Positive attitude and team player.
• Communicate effectively with management staff and vendors.
• Quality internal and external customer service skills.
• Five years of heavy duty or diesel technician experience
• Experience working on various makes and models of Motor coaches.
• High School diploma or equivalent; coursework or graduate of technical or diesel mechanic program is preferred.
• Experience in areas of preventive maintenance and repair of Motor coaches is preferred but will train the right candidate.
• Must be able to obtain or already hold a valid Wisconsin Class B CDL.
• Company paid training will be provided if chosen candidate does not have a CD
A team of industrial staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top technician jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations. We have a dedicated team of Veterans who can help guide you to your next opportunity.
LAUNCH Technical Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Why Choose LAUNCH? A team of industrial staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top technician jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations. We have a dedicated team of Veterans who can help guide you to your next opportunity.