LAUNCH is one of the fastest growing aviation and industrial staffing firms in the country and as a result we are adding additional client services roles to our team! If you are career minded, have a positive attitude and a strong desire for success then we have a rewarding career opportunity for you!
LAUNCH offers a competitive salary with weekly commissions and a yearly performance bonus based upon attainable goals for all levels of recruiting. We offer an extensive training program to develop you throughout your growth as a recruiter, account manager, and business development leader for our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain, manage, grow and deliver to key LAUNCH clients and accounts. This role is the liaison between the customer and LAUNCH Recruiters and works in conjunction with the Sales Leader and Market Segment Leader assigned to the account.
Overview of Responsibilities
· Act as the primary day-to-day focal person on managing national LAUNCH client accounts.
· Investigation and development of organic growth opportunities within established clients. Communicates and coordinates with LAUNCH Sales Leader and Market Segment Executive to ensure alignment with customer strategy.
· Abide by daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly performance related metrics.
Fulfillment aspects of the position:
· Job order management which includes qualifying, testing the job description, validation, communication, and audit of open orders.
· Sets up and closes all orders for assigned accounts and ensures real time accuracy.
· Review all open orders on a weekly basis for accuracy in description of job, description of facility, pay and bill details, bonus information, compliance standards, and onboarding information.
· Requirement allocation and distribution.
· Generate new REQ Qualification calls.
· Submits candidates to client while providing additional quality control of the candidates we are presenting.
· Follows up with client on submittal feedback and aging submittals.
· Coordinates Interviews when required.
· Incorporates feedback from client into job order and communicates updates with LAUNCH Recruiting.
· Own database processes tied to their portfolio of accounts which includes rate changes, shift changes, position changes, etc.
· Customer specific reporting which includes reporting instructions, tracking reports, etc.
Client Relations aspects of the position:
· Communicate and tracking adjustments (falloffs, additions, start date adjustments, etc.) with client.
· Badge tracking, where applicable.
· Manage client specific processes, paperwork, and reports.
· Validate shift schedule of contract employees.
· Ownership of the start report.
· Additional tactical and transactional responsibilities that may apply when servicing our customer.
Contractor Relations aspects of the position:
· Administers reporting instructions.
· Approves advances for contractors working at their assigned accounts.
· Assist with timecards and resolves payroll discrepancies.
· Facilitates safety incidents.
· Badge Tracking Management.
· Manage the Payroll Hours Report.
· Administers employee engagement surveys.
Business Development aspects of the position:
· Identifying additional staffing and strategic opportunities.
· Prospecting internal and external leads tied to their portfolio.
· Gauge our performance against our staffing competitors.
· Supports LAUNCH Sales Leader on any RFI/RFQ/RFP responses.
· Proactive submittals.
· Partner with sales team on formal account reviews.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Motivated and driven
Self-starter, goal and accomplishment oriented individual
Strong business acumen, multitasking and organizational skills
Ability to build rapport with both internal staff and clients / customers
Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written Ability to travel
Meticulous approach to work with an eye for detail
Ability to maintain high-quality work and meet strict deadlines
Strong technical skills; proficiency in iCIMS, Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Adaptable to work with company ERP and other management systems to support the business
Ability to adhere to LAUNCH’s Mission and Values
MINIMUM EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
1. 3 to 5 years of experience performing business and account tasks
2. 3 to 5 years of experience leading and managing high-performing teams
3. 3+ years of experience in CRM/ATS systems (iCIMS preferred)
4. Must be able to work independently
5. Previous experience in a staffing operation and recruiting preferred
6. Previous experience working in Aviation/Aerospace is preferred
7. Associates degree preferred
A team of industrial staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top technician jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations. We have a dedicated team of Veterans who can help guide you to your next opportunity.
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions
Why Work Here?Why Choose LAUNCH? A team of industrial staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top technician jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations. We have a dedicated team of Veterans who can help guide you to your next opportunity.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.