Growing technology marketing firm seeks skilled technology marketing writers with deep experience and understanding of Cloud, Virtualization, Unified Storage Strategies, Backup/Recovery, Deduplication and Converged Infrastructure technologies. Must be able to clearly and effectively write and promote VAR (Value Added Reseller) Company positioning across a range of communications. A thorough knowledge of how the various key industry players inter-relate (such as HP, Cisco, EMC, and VMware) is key. Must have deep knowledge and understanding of the IT industry challenges and trends - experience with blog and social media writing/post providing a plus! Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to write to C-level technology audiences and also display efficient 'writing for web' practices.
• Writers will be responsible for attending client conference/video calls
• Maintaining a deep understanding or their assigned client's industry position
• Managing ongoing deadlines and editorial deliverables alongside assigned team members
• Conduct remote and/or on-site interviews
• Position client's services in new and unique ways, driving them to places of distinction within their sectors
Please send resume and technology marketing samples (Please Note: We are looking for marketing writers with a specialized focus in the tech sector - not "TECHNICAL WRITING").
Thank you in advance for your time and interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
We help our clients meet their key business objectives through dynamic, engaging brand materials, strategically planned events, and an integrated, highly targeted, cross-communication strategies.
As listed on the 2016 Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held US companies, Lauchlan invites you to be part of crafting a dynamic future for yourself, your team and the company as a whole.
Learn more at www.lauchlanx.com