Our rapidly growing, technology-focused marketing agency, Lauchlan, is seeking a qualified, Senior Account Manager with agency experience to join our growing team. As Senior Account Manager, you will grow and manage a dedicated Austin/San Antonio-based group of technology accounts. This role will be client-facing, handling all client initiatives end-to-end. Your primary area of focus will be managing your core group of clients across all aspects of the business including - strategy, social media, creative, editorial content development, web design and brand building which you will coordinate through the established creative teams at Lauchlan. You will make use of the full traditional and digital media marketing mix to drive for results, innovate every day, and lead a dynamic, driven team to do the same.
This position will be based in the Austin/San Antonio, Texas area but will report to Lauchlan’s headquarters in our NH office. The role requires frequent visits to your local Texas clients for face to face meetings. The Senior Account Manager role involves deep dedication to ones' clients, a desire to contribute to creating a superior service-oriented organization, and aiding in collectively envisioning where we can take these client relationships.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years experience in a commercial media and/or marketing agency environment a must
- Proven, superior account management and client service experience
- Deep experience with digital media, marketing, advertising and technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change. In particular, you'll need experience with large scale, multi-touch campaign planning and execution processes and experience with ROI measurement.
- Strong creative marketing skills; ability to analyze technology-focused content, draw conclusions, and develop insightful outreach campaigns required
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Effective communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage smooth flow of work through the agency.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff as well as delegate effectively
- Client service experience in the VAR technology sector a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic agency providing cutting edge-work for the nations’ leading technology companies. Gain the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities, help develop new products and services and significantly build upon your skills and experience.
Competitive Salary and Benefits, Healthcare Package Provided.