Lauchlan, a rapidly expanding, technology-focused marketing agency, is seeking a qualified Account Coordinator with agency experience to join our growing team. Account Coordinators help coordinate all day-to-day integrated marketing efforts on behalf of the client, ensuring all deliverables are flawless and delivered on time. They participate in client meetings and team brainstorm sessions, and they collaborate with all departments. As a highly collaborative member of the account team, they work alongside Account Leads to ensure 100% client success and satisfaction.
- Provide administrative support on day-to-day account activities.
- Deliver exceptional account coordination, project management and client service.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed and quality of standards are met.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize based on changing project load.
- Highly collaborative, comfortable working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to evaluate creative against the brief to ensure the solution is on strategy and meets the client’s objectives.
- Management of internal and client meeting recap and follow through.
- Interest in learning client’s industry and willingness to expand marketing and advertising knowledge.
- 2–3 years of experience, ideally in an advertising agency
- Bachelor's degree required
- Customer service mentality
- Detail oriented with organizational skills and ability to follow through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic agency providing cutting-edge work for the nations’ leading technology companies.