Our rapidly growing, technology-focused marketing agency is seeking a qualified, Account Coordinator with agency experience to join our growing team. As Account Coordinator, you will build and manage a dedicated account team and handle all client initiatives end-to-end. Your primary area of focus will be supporting your team and core group of clients across all aspects of the business including - strategy, social media, creative, editorial content development, web design and brand building. You will make use of the full traditional and digital media marketing mix to drive for results, innovate every day, and lead a dynamic, driven team to do the same.
This role involves deep dedication to ones' clients and team, a desire to contribute to creating a superior service-oriented organization, and aiding in collectively envisioning what our future can be.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications related field
- 2+ years experience in a commercial media and/or marketing agency environment
- Proven, account coordination, project management and client service experience
- Deep experience with digital media, marketing, advertising and technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change. In particular, you'll need experience with large scale, multi-touch campaign planning and execution processes and experience with ROI measurement.
- Strong creative marketing skills; ability to analyze technology-focused content, draw conclusions, and develop insightful outreach campaigns required
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Effective communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage smooth flow of work through the agency.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff as well as delegate effectively
- Client service experience in the VAR technology sector a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic agency providing cutting edge-work for the nations leading technology companies. Gain the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities, help develop new products ans services and significantly build upon your skills and experience.
Competitive Salary and Benefits, Healthcare Package Provided.