- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus.
Want to learn how to make juice? Lassonde Pappas & Co. is a US Leader in beverage manufacturing dedicated to our team members, customers and consumers satisfaction. We remain committed to our small-town roots and rural values. Hardworking and caring are qualities that make our teams special. Since 1942, we’ve been producing delicious products for our customers across the country!
To provide the best for our customers, we focus on building the best team by creating and advancing an inclusive environment amongst our diverse workforce. If you’re passionate about customer satisfaction, reliable, and committed to being and doing better, join us!
We value each of our employee’s total wellbeing. To support employees in all stages of their wellness journey, we have a robust benefits program including: medical, dental, and vision coverage options, growth and development potential, along with 401-K, Life & Disability Insurance, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Health Fairs, Gym Membership Discounts, and so much more!
The Machine Operator must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while paying close attention to detail through many changes. This role reports to the Production Supervisor and is based out of our Springdale, Arkansas location.
Shift: 6am - 6pm shifts and 6pm - 6am shifts open
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coverage and support of Forklift / Depalletizer Operator
- Proficient at verifying corrugated requirements based on production schedule
- Coordinates with case packer operator and is proficient at performing product cuts
- Maintains box former loaded with required corrugated
- Clear jams and reset the Depalletizer and Box Former
- Operate as a relief basic forklift function, material movement and maintain inventory using RF system
- Can properly start and stop the machinery
- Understands and can properly operate all machine controls including safety, mechanical, electrical and pneumatic
- Keeps the work area clean and free of debris and keeps the waste corrugated stacked neatly in the waste cart
- Fills out all needed documentation and performs first piece inspections
- Maintains awareness of all safety procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Can properly fill out all required documentation
- Capable of adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
- Forklift and pallet jack experience, minimum 1 year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and can multi-task
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in the food/beverage industry
- Previous experience in Manufacturing or production environment
- Ability to direct, coach and train others.
- Consultative, influential, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
Lassonde Pappas & Co., Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
LASSONDE PAPPAS AND CO INC
Get fresh Experienced Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.