Hiring an Experienced Spanish Teacher for the 2022-2023 School Year
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Spanish teacher for Middle School to join our team! You will educate students at the first, non-denominational private school in Las Vegas, Nevada. We offer a traditional environment, with state-of-the art facilities and resources to support the finest educators in the Las Vegas Valley.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Implement the curriculum through instructional activities that engage students in meaningful learning experiences
- Develop engaging lesson plans
- Provide a positive learning environment that facilitates student success
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Collaborate with peers to improve instructional practices
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master's preferred
- 3+ years of successful teaching experience
- Successfully pass state and federal criminal background checks and unprofessional conduct inquiries
- Strong classroom management skills
- Must have a valid teaching license
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong work ethic
- The ability to work successfully with a team
Position is for Fall 2022
Position is Part Time with Full-Time option available**
Salary DOE but we have very competitive compensation and great benefits.
LAS VEGAS DAY SCHOOLWhy Work Here?
Come work for a school that values our employees like family and provides the finest education to our students.
Las Vegas Day School was the first private, non-denominational elementary school established in Nevada. We are proud to be a family owned and operated school, who values our staff as a part of that family. We started as a school of 17 students in 1961 and have grown to approximately 780 student enrolled at LVDS. We seek motivated, dedicated teachers and staff who value each student as an individual learner. The mission of Las Vegas Day School is to foster each individual student to grow and develop as a self-assured, dedicated learner, who will shape the future of our society.
3275 Red Rock St.Las Vegas, NV