We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to patients.
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients and coworkers
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
LANSING INSTITUTE OF BEHAVIORAL
Why Work Here?Lansing Institute of Behavioral Medicine was established to provide quality mental healthcare to the Greater Lansing Community. We are a community of professionals committed to the holistic practices of helping individuals and families develop healthy habits and achieve lasting balance and wellness. We believe in the compassionate and respectful care of the individuals and families with whom we work. Our services are firmly rooted in established and integrated practices for people suffering mental illness and addictive disorders. We are committed to promoting mental health through education, prevention, research and treatment. While our roots are firmly grounded in Community Health, we have developed complimentary specialty practices for the support of mental wellness and health. Our clinic began as a humble attempt to offer clinical services in a primary care setting and has developed into a network of care for individuals and families in the Mid-Michigan Community.
Amazing opportunity, fast growing, outstanding group to work with.