As one of South Florida’s fastest-growing language schools, Language On has multiple openings for instructors of English and foreign languages (such as Spanish and Portuguese) at our Orlando campus.
Language On, an accredited language school located at 2448 Sand Lake Road in Orlando is seeking an experienced teacher to fill the role of language instructor immediately.
1. A bachelor's degree or higher in TESOL, linguistics, applied linguistics, foreign language education or a closely-related field or a bachelor's degree or higher in any field plus an accredited TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate
2. Prior experience teaching ESL/EFL or foreign languages in a postsecondary or adult education institutional setting.
3. Full proficiency in English and Portuguese.
4. Computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office applications
5. Authorization to work in the United States
* Please do not apply for this position if you do not meet our minimum hiring requirements.
How to Get Started
If you’re ready to take the first step toward an exciting and rewarding career teaching English or a foreign language with Language On, then we invite you to apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the language(s) you wish to teach. We give equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to any factor unrelated to the applicant’s likelihood of success as a professional language instructor, so if you’re ready to embark on a teaching career with our language school, we encourage you to apply today!