Commercial Real Estate Construction Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LANE4 is actively recruiting a Construction Manager with experience in Project Management and Construction. We are seeking a highly organized, resourceful team player who enjoys a fast paced environment.
JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Oversee the management and coordination of all LANE4 and third-party development project activities from inception to completion.
- Provide LANE4 Development team with general guidance and consultation on construction, design, and engineering issues.
- Manage preconstruction activities ensure projects begin and end on time, on budget, and achieve the objectives of the development.
- Communicate with internal and external clients, partners, and team members to ensure project goals and visions are established and met throughout the project.
- Manage all construction specific activities, including but not limited to: Evaluation, selection, and contract execution of General Contractors; change management; scheduling, construction coordination; contract compliance; internal work procurement; consultation of lease and contract negotiation.
- Manage and grow vendor relationships to maximize efficiency in relation to third-party expenses.
- Assist in asset identification, due diligence, and acquisition process of new investment properties.
- Develop and manage asset proformas and continually track financial performance including stockholder reporting.
- Create and implement best practices for asset acquisition and the management of due diligence expenditures.
- Manage and execute all build-to-suit development and construction activities and coordinate tenant development criteria.
- Oversee all Landlord responsibilities during new tenant infills including the review and inspection of Tenant Work as it relates to Landlord building systems.
- Review leases, tenant in-fill drawings for whole building coordination, budgeted tenant infill allowance, and completed work.
- Coordinate and oversee creation of all Request for Proposal responses and development interviews.
- Collaborate with all departments to support internal projects and goals of property management, asset management, and leasing initiatives.
- Represent developer throughout public approval process including planning and zoning, permitting, incentive procurement, and other city required processes.
- Experience in Multi-family development preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to understand and analyze project financial statements
- Working knowledge of CAD Software
- Organization and ability to multi-task responsibilities
- Ability to proactively reason through situations and problem solve
Access to Health Care, Dental and Vision Insurance; 401(k) and potential for Profit Sharing.
4705 Central StreetKansas City, MO
Get fresh Real Estate Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.