LANDMARK MOTORS INC Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to hire a skilled automotive technician to join our team.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
Automotive Technician Requirements:
- Must have knowledge of all European car makes and models
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- May lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Experience as a lube technician, or prepared to do on-the-job training.
- Understanding of automotive air-conditioning systems.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment.
- Experience with heavy equipment and as a diesel mechanic, diesel engine knowledge, or prepared to do on-the-job training.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
LANDMARK MOTORS INCWhy Work Here?
Amazing pay, Full benefits, Paid Holidays, Beautiful shop!
We are a independent auto dealer of high end luxury Cars and SUV's. Our service department is highly reviewed by our customers with a reputation for honest and quality work . Our technicians have the ability to grow and move up in the company with gained experience and knowledge to increase their pay.
13815 NE 24TH ST BELLEVUE WA 98005Seattle, WA