**HIRING CANDIDATES FOR WORK IN MEDFORD/MALDEN/REVERE AREA; BOSTON/DORCHESTER/MATTAPAN AREA; and RANDOLPH/STOUGHTON AREA - occasional travel to Randolph office will be required **
Clinician conducts Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) behavioral assessments for enrollment into program services provided (Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and In Home Behavioral). Maintains compliance on medical necessity criteria for record policies and procedures via audits, by collecting demographic information and keeping the program in compliance. Provides service coordination of assigned cases, including engaging parents and patients in the programs, home visits, crisis management collateral contacts, and transition planning.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Intake assessment, treatment plans, CANS medical necessity admission criteria, and enrollment packets completed for the patient to be enrolled into program services
§ Must understand medical necessity criteria and be able to diagnose and assess patients participating in program services.
§ Must be able to complete Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and In-Home Behavioral assessment, treatment plans, and progress notes in accordance to a policy that meets the professional standards, timeframe, and interdisciplinary and/or care review meetings for a plan of care
§ Complete all documentation needed and develops clearly defined interventions and measurable goals and outcomes that are consistent with a policy that meets professional standards
§ Conducts home visits to enroll patients into programs and for quality assurance compliance as needed
§ Approaches progress notes, treatment plans, assessments and discharge plans with fidelity
§ Coaching in support of decision-making in both crisis and non-crisis situations
§ 24/7 phone response via phone
§ Pass CORI & SORI
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
§ Must be licensed or license eligible in the State of Massachusetts:
- This position requires a Master’s in a Mental Health related field. Must have over two years experience previous clinical experience at an autism service provider or in a school setting with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Preferred additional clinical experience as Master Social Work OR in a mental health field OR in Special Education (including, but not restricted to, counseling, family therapy, social work, psychology, etc.) from an accredited college or university.
- Current eligibility for professional licensure in the State of MA required and be willing to be trained as an MA Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst and has obtained License Applied Behavior Analysis (LABA) MA Licensure, OR
- Currently holds Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA) certification, or be eligible, OR
- Currently in a program eligible for Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA) certification, OR
- Has Director I certification from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education Care OR be willing to obtain Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA) certification
- Must be able to provide therapeutic interventions for children with special needs and their caregivers as needed on assigned cases.
§ Must be highly motivated and self-directed, able to work independently and as part of a team
§ Must possess knowledge of child development: including physical, mental, and emotional
§ Must have Clinical and Psychiatric Expertise
§ Must have Cultural and Linguistic Competence
§ Must be computer literate
§ Must be detail-oriented
§ Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills, and willing to work directly with patients and clients
§ Excellent time-management and organizational skills
§ BILINGUAL CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Chinese, Khmer or Vietnamese language abilities a plus