Medical Office Support/Health Care Customer Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Medical Office Support/Health Care Customer Service
This position will be responsible for greeting and assisting all DME patients for the office location as well as assisting with CPAP supply orders and processing. The position is full time, based at the Plymouth or Blaine office.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet all visitors and provide assistance/direction as appropriate
· Answer all incoming calls and return voicemail messages for the DME Supply line
· Assist with the processing of incoming CPAP supply orders. This includes phone, email, voicemail, and web orders.
· Create and maintain patient charts/templates as appropriate
· Obtain all necessary documents required for order from patient
· Create Delivery ticket
· Send necessary information to billing
· Assist with Patient questions or transfer to Clinical Specialist as appropriate
· Back up support for patient’s CPAP needs including supply request, downloads, mask refits, etc.
· Perform other general duties that may be assigned from time to time
Skills and Specifications
· Outstanding patient/customer service skills
· Professional demeanor
· Good business judgement with excellent organization and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work with minimal direction, but understands the value of interaction with team members, patients, and providers
· Excellent computer skills and ability to quickly learn new data base programs
· Familiarity with CPAP therapy and equipment helpful but not required
· Desire to drive results with the highest level of patient care and professionalism
Education and Qualifications
· High School Diploma
· Reception experience preferred but not required
· EMR experience Preferred but not required
· Brightree experience helpful but not required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performance by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, skills and specifications, and qualifications of the position. Specific work instructions will be provided as appropriate for the area of business assigned, the location serviced, and nature of the business involved.
LAKELAND HEALTH SERVICESWhy Work Here?
We provide our customers with compassionate care quality equipment, and exceptional customer service.,
11855 Ulysses Street NE Suite 200Blaine, MN
HealthcareView all jobs at LAKELAND HEALTH SERVICES