20435 Chartwell Center Drive, Cornelius, NC 28031
Automotive Service Techs – All Levels
Income Potential: Up to $80K +!
Dealership Experience a Plus!
Retired Military and Veterans Strongly Encouraged to Apply!!
Apply online and upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Lake Norman INFINITI continues to grow and grow. We have immediate openings for Auto Service Technicians of all levels of experience. We are open to discuss a signing bonus, relocation assistance, and matching vacation days with the right technician, depending on experience, training, ASE certifications and the interview process.
The candidates above all must present themselves as professionals and must take pride in the work they perform. We will supply you with factory training, team building training and we will reimburse you for any ASE certifications you achieve while employed by Taylor Automotive Family. We will provide you with the opportunity to be successful and to grow and further your career in the automotive industry.
We are #1 by offering an unbeatable luxury automotive experience to every single customer every single time. #1 ranking based on INFINITI USA sales 2016.
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Perform maintenance service including oil changes, tire work, and other needed maintenance items.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to keep up with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Service Technician - Job Requirements:
- As an Auto Service Tech, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem-solver.
- Experience in auto service OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- ASE Certification a PLUS!
- Valid driver's license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
Service Technician - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Aggressive Pay Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan!
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver’s license.
LAKE NORMAN INFINITI