Religious Education Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
Job title: Religious Education Coordinator
Location: Fairchild AFB, WA 99011
- The applicant must attend chapel staff meetings, financial working
group meetings and planning meetings as requested by the
- The applicant must develop, schedule, market, promote, and implement
annual Protestant Religious Education programs and activities for children
kindergarten through adult.
- The applicant shall develop an annual budget and calendar for the Protestant Religious
Education Program detailing specific requirements for each activity and submit to
- The applicant shall coordinate and implement assigned Protestant Religious Education
Program business with chapel staff.
- The applicant shall recruit, train, empower and support all religious education
- The applicant shall submit all program rosters and attendance reports to the Chaplain. Monitor and evaluate the quality of resources and instructional materials
(toys, books, etc.) and secure required supplies.
- The applicant must be able to perform word processing in Windows.
Education / Experience:
- The applicant shall obtain a high degree.
- must obtain, or be currently enrolled and participating in a program that leads to Red Cross first aid training and CPR training.
ladgov Corporation. headquartered in Williamsburg, VA, is a premier, woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services. We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Powered by JazzHR