Project Manager Level II
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Project Manager Level II
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19112
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited college or university in any technical or managerial discipline.
- Ten (10) years of experience in program/project management; experience in Ship Design, Construction, and Test; shipboard-representative land-based test site construction and ship machinery integration. Experience with risk assessment, risk identification, and mitigation.
- Create dashboards and metrics to track program progress through the design, construction, and testing phases of the program.
- Provide analysis of process improvements to maintain schedule and determine program schedule critical path. Conduct program resource analysis to ensure resources are identified and available to meet program requirements.
- Provide technical support and recommendations to NSWCPD Program Managers and Senior Management during various internal and external briefs. External briefs could include SES and Admiral level participation and presentations
ladgov Corporation. headquartered in Williamsburg, VA, is a premier, woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services. We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Ladgov Corporation