LACO Technologies is seeking an experienced Utility/Shipping-Receiving Clerk. This position is key to providing assistance to our shipping and receiving team. In this position you will be asked to professionally build and package boxes and crates to meet cost, quality, and delivery requirements. You will also provide assistance in other areas at LACO where needed.
LACO Technologies, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of vacuum and leak testing systems. Driven by innovation, service, and quality, we strive to be the best provider of standard and custom vacuum and leak testing engineered solutions you can trust. Learn more about LACO.
- Daily pick-up and deliveries, CDL preferred but not required
- Trained in receiving, shipping, and inventory processes
- Be able to deal with multiple people/departments in pressure situations
- Build or assemble crates with some tool operation
- Inventory and project staging
- Contribute and adhere to safety and quality policies
- Helps maintain shipping/receiving/warehouse areas in a clean and orderly manner
- Reports to Materials Manager
- Experience with driving a 2-ton truck with bumper pull trailer, preferred but not required
- Skills with power tools, such as drill, circular saw, chop saw, nail gun
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of ERP systems a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Hard working/dependable
Education & Experience
- High School diploma.
- Prior forklift certification or willing to become forklift certified
- CDL certification a plus but not required
- Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Overtime and weekends depending on company work load.
- Pay: $12 per hour
- Benefits: LACO offers employees a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and 401K with match, holidays, paid time off, continuing education opportunities including tuition reimbursement program, periodic company parties, and stocked break room
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Established in 1975, LACO Technologies is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, and serves customers across the United States and internationally. Owned by engineers, LACO is uniquely situated to provide innovative solutions for vacuum and leak testing applications. We work with diverse customer applications and are dedicated to creating the right solution to help our customers achieve their goals.