Accounting Assistant for growing Tampa Law Firm
Work Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of the Orion Financial Management System
- Experience with high volume data entry with accuracy a plus.
- Acute attention to detail
- Good organizational, communication skills and positive team spirit a must.
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to work independently and be an effective team member and display initiative.
- Education – some college recommended with Basic Accounting Courses a plus but not mandatory.
- Excel/Word experience
- Process all vendor accounts payable and employee expense reimbursement functions.
- Receive, verify, reconcile and process vendor invoices and/or monthly statements
- Reviews time/expense entry data between to ensure accurate data is input
- Process all Prebills and Invoices
- Proficient knowledge with uploading invoices via EDI websites
- Track outstanding billing issues, follows through and resolves in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up on past due invoices in a timely manner
- Applicants must pass a back ground check and also a credit background check if considered for this position.
- Type: Full-time - Hours 8 am to 5 pm – M-F
- Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 p /hour – contingent upon experience and education.