Company Description: LabPlex, Inc. will be the premier Cannabis Testing Lab, located in Long Beach, CA, and focused on catering to the California marketplace. LabPlex offers our clients state of the art testing, as required by the State of California.
Position Summary: We are looking for an Outside sales representative for laboratory testing of cannabis products and services, that has previous experience of B2B sales within the cannabis industry. EXPERIENCE IN THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY IS MANDATORY. This includes interaction with any cannabis supply chain businesses, including brands, distributors, manufacturers, cultivators and retailers. You will solicit licensed cannabis businesses primarily Southern California to use our laboratory testing services, while prospecting and qualifying clients. The ideal candidate has a “Hunter” sales mentality, is goal driven and self-motivated, energetic, healthy, friendly, easy to get along with, and enjoys a competitive ever-changing marketplace. You may also be required to provide Sales Support to Sales Management and other team members.
******CANNABIS EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ONLY********
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving sales revenue and market share by managing a defined group of cannabis supply chain businesses.
- Prospecting new clients.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- Preparing proposals and presentations.
- Maintaining records of all account activity within our database.
- Maintaining contact lists for each account.
- Serving as the first line of contact with customers.
- Travel may be required, including client meetings and special events. Must possess ability to work independently and as part of a team and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be an active listener giving full attention to others, as well as conveying information effectively and be able to persuade others.
- Successful sales proven background
- Must have strong negotiating skills in order to reach a beneficial outcome.
- Must be service oriented in order to look for ways to help potential clients.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- 2-3 years of cannabis industry sales experience with proven track record of success.
- Previous experience in the cannabis industry, preferably in a sales role
- Age 21+
- No past felonies or criminal record (except for Cannabis infractions)
- Must be able to pass a full background check
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Reliable transportation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, but not required.
Other Duties: This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Compensation: Salary + Commission + Bonuses + Health Insurance + Vacation + Sick Days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year plus bonus
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis industry: 2 years - Mandatory
- United States (Required)
- Commission & Bonuses